Thursday, June 30, 2011

Yeah, Eh, Nah: Lip Gloss

Yeah

Yes to Carrots
6.49, Target

I love this lip gloss! Its hydrating, pigmented, and long lasting. There are not too many colors, but they are all worth having...although I personally have only bought 'Playful Nude.'

Eh

Origins Liquid Lip Color
15, Origins Retail Stores

I actually really like this product and have used it for years. It has a minty, tingly feeling that is refreshing during a Texas summer. The pigmentation varies with the colors but is generally pretty good. My favorites are 'Soft Sizzle' and 'Prim and Copper.' However, it gets an 'Eh' because the price is ridiculous, especially with 'Yes to Carrots' lip gloss on the market. 

Nah

NYX
 source
5.49, Ulta

This lip gloss seems to have a cult following, people absolutely swear by this product and I do not know why. The pigmentation is decent for the thirty seconds you'll be willing to have this stickiness on your lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment