Sunday, October 14, 2012

Favorite Moments of the Week

It's that time again/for the first time, to take a look at my top three favorite moments of the week.



It may be third, but its still ya know on the list.

Alex's punny punny humor
My husband has an amazing punny sense of humor, maybe I'll put together my top ten favorite of his punny moments. For now, this gem...

Alex: If you had a small can of soda, would be called a mini-soda?
Me: nice
Alex: Did I state that right?
It's a joke that keeps on giving.

Next up, at number two.

VP Debate
Biden was laughing and I was laughing right along with him. Favorite moments:
"Oh, now you're Jack Kennedy?"
and
"I was there."
^as Ryan tried to tell him what Reagan's economic plan looked like

And without question, one of the greatest times of my life occurred yesterday. Last night I become a bit more complete as a person when I saw...

Eddie Izzard
He was hilarious. He was perfect. He actually said, "It's all true."
I have got to start taking a notebook with me, so that I can write down my favorite moments.  
At one point he threw himself off with "[his] own ad lib" when making up a name for a mammoth. He said the name, stopped, cocked his head, looked confused and giggled slightly. So Fun!!


What were y'all's favorite moments of the past week?
I hope y'all have an amazing week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment