Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Testing, testing, 1,2,3..

Quick update. I have two midterms tomorrow, one on Thursday and one on Friday. So! I can't expand on all the notes I took during the debate- and it is driving me crazy. Who can think of British Imperialism at a time like this!

I wanted to let y'all know that I am half way through an op-ed piece, and want to get a post up that dives into some of the claims fought over tonight. I know the news cycle will be playing similar things for a few days before I can, but hey I gotta make use of the grants and loans Obama fought for! 

If there are any particular claims or issues that you would like me to look into let me know, otherwise it'll be a grab bag that is conveniently focused on things that interest me. 

I hope everyone is having a great night! 

He. Shut. It. Down.

OBAMA!!


You did well tonight, sir. Very well.

PS if you find that you have luck wishes left to wish, wish me luck on these exams- four in a row really?! 

1 comment:

  1. I would like to honestly know more about what Romney's plan is as far as the extra 8 trillion he is planning on spending on top of our current deficit. I know Obama says the "numbers just don't add up" but that is really just because Romney (as far as I know) has not specified what excemptions he is going to kill and how else he will pay for it. I just want to know for sure if this plan of his is really possible, or not. That has not been answered in the debates...

    Also would love some discussion about foreign policy with respect to Iran and nuclear weapons. It seems to me indefinite occupation is the only way to ensure they do not obtain nuclear weapons, which I am not willing to do, and if supporting Israel is a reasonable alternative. I would rather get our troops back, and then just support Israel... makes more sense to me. We can't control the world.

    ReplyDelete